Background

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow and exciting news!

So unexpected! I let Zippy outside this morning at 6am and there was no sign of snow...at 7:30 am when Addison woke up, the whole patio was covered and it was coming down. The dumb weather man is ALWAYS wrong--30% chance? It hasn't stopped!! I had physical therapy this morning at 8:45 am and was late because of the roads. I slid into an intersection, thank goodness there weren't any cars coming. My mom, on the other hand, was not so lucky and was rear-ended by a teenager (probably texting!!) She will have to get a new bumper.

Here are some pictures of the snow...
And our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree (I have to get more ornaments, I know!) And our stockings--Jackie I think you still need to knit Jack one! Angie and Tony came down yesterday to babysit Addison. Oh and by the way--THEY ARE ENGAGED!!!!!! They brought Addison this adorable baby stroller. This is my old cabbage patch, Mindy. They got to our house about midnight on Thursday since Angie had to work. While she was working, Tony nervously asked my dad for Angie's hand while he dropped off Gracie for them to watch. I talked to my dad later that night and he was ecstatic! We didn't want to push Tony of course, so no one knew when he was actually going to do it. Well, it happened last night (Friday) after they got back to their house. Angie texted me a picture of the ring and it is absolutely beautiful. Tony had a jeweler make it in Maryland (where he grew up). I can't wait to see it in person. They have a lot of work to do in the meantime before the wedding, so I hope I can help--hint, hint!! Jack and I are so happy for you and are so excited for Tony Bologna to be part of the family-oh, sorry, his last name is really Thornton, but Jack calls him that, and I can't get it out of my head!
Addison turned 18 months old yesterday! Boy, does time fly. She is sleeping now, so when she wakes up I will take some pictures. She's got lots of bumps and bruises this week--just playing too hard and climbing on too many things!
These are pictures from last week that I forgot to post--just thought they were cute!! Addison is finally liking to wear hats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should get a picture of addison pushing that stroller around!