Background

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's too early for terrible two's!!!


I'm going to have to thank Jack for passing down his crazy gene to Addison. He was a climber and an explorer. Not that that is a bad thing in later years, its really tough right now! Just to give you a background, when Jack was two he climbed up the brick of his fireplace and was found sitting on the mantle. Soon after this feat he was found in the front yard taking the concrete top of of the septic tank/well. As I blogged away on Wednesday, Addison was crawling up on the kitchen table, example below...

Oh and she doesn't have pants on because she felt like dumping her ENTIRE bowl of chili in her lap (after she gave half of it to the kitchen floor and Zippy Angel). And we had a couple of chocolate chips for dessert so that is what's all over her face! :)

And at the stove...


6 out of 7 nights I try and cook something well-rounded. Tonight though, Addison wouldn't eat what I made because she had a Christmas party at school and was sent home with a Santa basket full of junk food. She wanted to eat it all. I made noodles with our chicken tetrazinni (which she wouldn't eat together), so here she is eating the noodles directly from the colander (along with the smorgasbord of other stuff she "had" to have). Jack couldn't believe I was taking a picture of it!

I can't believe Christmas snuck up on me again. Every year I tell myself I'm going to be ready for it and before I know it its the last shopping weekend! I have gotten a couple things, but nothing is wrapped. It will be gift cards from here on out! Tomorrow is Jack's last day of school before Christmas break. I'm off on Christmas Eve through the weekend. We will be traveling to French Lick on the 26th to spend with the Deremiah's and we are excited because it will be Tony's first trip there! We plan to spend Friday night at the casino while mom and dad watch Addison. This time I'll bring my camera!


And then some randoms...I tried to keep a snowman theme for our Christmas decorations. Here is a snowman pillow from my childhood!

And you can't forget Zippy Angel and her ball!

2 comments:

audrey said...

Have fun in French Lick! Is that the casino at the big hotel? If so look for the tribute to the Deich family on the wall...that's my great grandma! I've never been to see it, but my parents went a few months ago.

Andrea said...

Hahaha, I find this hysterical. Although probably not so much next year this time when I'm going through it.