Mike and Katie's wedding was on May 15th and I'm just now getting around to uploading my pictures!!!
Hubby Jack and I (thank goodness he doesn't read my blog because he would have a cow if he saw this picture of him. He must have had a couple of drinks before this picture because he NEVER shows his teeth in pictures!)

Amy, Katie, and I
Me acting crazy with my mother in law behind me
Jack, me, and Steve
Katie and Steve
Megan, me, Amy
The Siebenthaler siblings: Robert, Katie, Danny
Amy, Katie, me, Megan
I think between Megan's husband Jeremy and I, we took 120 pictures on my camera! This was the wedding that Addison was supposed to be the flower girl in and had a melt down when she was getting her dress on. She ended up staying with Angie and Pa'Ma that evening. We had a wonderful "date night" at the wedding and reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment