Background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where is your tongue?

Addison is quickly learning body parts, especially on her face. She knows where her eyes, nose, ears, hair, and tongue is. I took this pic while I was asking her where her tongue was.
Here is a picture of my mum...I'm hoping that I will not kill it. I plan on putting it out front with 3 pumpkins once we take a trip to Shaw Farms. This weekend should be nice...hope we can get over there then.
She went back to daycare today after being home for over a week. She did well, except she only takes a nap for 1 hour and that is not long enough!!
Nothing else really going on...my MRI is tomorrow and I'm hoping that the results come back quickly! I still can not feel my left leg and am limping :(

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I really hope your MRI shows something. You sound miserable!

audrey said...

Aww, she's so cute! I miss going to Shaw Farms! I swear I have not forgotten about you...I've been meaning to send you and email for forever now. Hopefully I'll have time later today. Talk to you soon!