Background

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sick...

We are all sick at home. It always happens when Jack starts another germy school year and brings something home. It also didn't help that Addison also started daycare and is around bunches of snot-nosed kids all day...gross. The doctor said hers was just allergies, but I wonder if its something more since I had to pull the car over (this is the second time) while driving her to daycare today to wipe a big green sneeze from mouth. I won't go into anymore details. You can just imagine. LOL!

I'm going to the doc tomorrow to see if I have anything other than a cold. I can't breathe or swallow and it sucks taking care of a family when you are sick (thanks mom for all those times you were sick and took such good care of us!)


Hope we are all better for the weekend. It's Jackie Wessel's bday on Saturday so I am going to invite them over for dinner. Anyone got any good ideas for something to make?? Can't grill out because our propane tank is empty and Jack won't go and have it filled up. I guess I could, but its too hard with Addison and she is always attached at my hip.


My dad recently sent me some funny pictures from my mom's camera that I'm going to post. That is my mom in the pictures if anyone didn't know. Isn't she pretty??

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Boo on being sick. The big, green sneeze sounds fun! Can't wait until I have to do that. (note the sarcasm)

Love the new pics!

audrey said...

Hope you feel better. You look just like your mamma!