Addison is finally starting to warm up to the camera and thinks its neat to see herself after I take the picture.
Sunday we finally made it to Shaw Farms right when they opened at 9, so we could beat the crowd. We got Daddy, Mommy, Addison, and Zippy pumpkins. Addison was terrified of the pumpkins and wouldn't get down for a picture opp! Here is what she looked like...

After the pumpkin farm, we visited Jack's grandmother in the nursing home. We brought her a little pumpkin too! She was awake and very happy to see Addison.
Now I have to remind you that I work for Children's Services/Human Services Dept, so please don't turn me in because I would be the one answering the phone...
I changed Zippy's sheets in her cage and every time I do this, Addison gets in there and plays and plays until I pull her out. She was laughing the whole time.
Sunday afternoon my mom came down as usual and we made a quick trip to Kohls. I could only find stuff for Addison though!! She's one lucky girl!
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how you go shopping but only come back with clothes for the little one. hahaha I do the same thing!
The pictures of her in the dog cage are too funny!
Why is Addison afraid of pumpkins? That's weird.
Post a Comment