Background

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Day on the Farm

What a fun weekend we have had so far! Friday evening/night we had a big bonfire with the Sizemores. Carson and Addison played and played. Jen even made some yummy halloween cookies for the occasion.

This morning I had PT...I feel like I'm taking steps backwards because my pain is now in the right side of my back (it has been in the left and left leg). I am currently laying down. It's kinda hard to type laying down!!! After Addison's nap, we went out to John's farm near Cowan Lake. Addison had the best time. The goats even ate right out of her hand!!




The calf still drinks milk from a big bottle. Here she is...

Here is the only pic of Addison and I. I'm still teaching Jack how to use the camera...Besides the pigs, goats, and cows, they had ducks and a pony!Addison was very tired this evening and went to bed at 7pm!! Jack and I are now watching football...

No comments: