Background

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Warm and Cheerful Centerville

So Addison and I made a day-trip up to Centerville today. Zippy Angel even came a long for the ride since Jack was at home "flea bombing" the house. Mom watched Addison while I met Angie at the salon and Julie cut and colored our hair. We went to Barnum and loaded up on OPI nail polish (I'm obsessed...) and then I played on Angie's old MacBook Powerbook with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and IDesign. Too bad I don't really know how to use them...

Later went went to Aunt JuJu's for some fun in the sun.

Addison absolutely love this Coach Wristlet. I'm teaching her young!

I uploaded more pictures from August to my Picasa page if you would like to view.
Tomorrow's Addison's pictures at Portrait Innovations. Mom is going to meet me there! I will scan some pics in tomorrow...

1 comment:

Angie T said...

nice sarah! starting her young. but she looks so damn cute holding it. maybe you should have her start modeling for coach. earn some cash for yourself