Background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Angie's Birthday

Yes, my sister Angie's birthday was in January...I am a little late. But better late than never, right? 

We celebrated my sister’s 30th birthday back in January. Our parents surprised her with a bowling party, which was perfect for her since she loves to bowl.

Addison and Angie

Addison and my Aunt Julie


Addison and I


Aunt Julie and mom

Dad

Addi and Daddy

Addi and Papaw

Dad, Jack, Addison, Angie, Julie and cousin Jack


Angie and I


Mom and Angie


Uncle Tony with Addison

Tony and Angie

Cousin Cameron and Addison

Julie and Angie

Uncle Scott and Aunt Julie

Cousin Jack and Addison



Addison had such a great time bowling and can’t wait to go back. It is convenient that our bowling alley is in walking distance to our house. Oh and isn’t her hair darling? I used spiral hot rollers.
After bowling we had a wonderful dinner at mom and dad’s then Tony surprised Angie with her favorite cake from ele’ cake company.








No comments: