So I'm an all or nothing type of person. This is probably the reason I haven't been blogging. I sure as heck could carve out 10 or 15 minutes a day!! I am just such a type-A person and want to put pictures in, etc. etc. I did finally get Photoshop Elements for Christmas from my dear dad and have been playing with it a little bit. Most of my time has been spent (other than playing with Addison) helping my sister with her wedding plans. I almost have the shower invites done. They are super cute.
Had a good Christmas and New Year's with family--Traveled to Michigan AND Indianapolis for family Christmas'. AND got Addison potty trained!
I keep thinking I need to start writing stuff down Addison says or does either in a journal or this blog because it is just hilarious. Today she woke up and told me her baby was sleeping in her belly. Then she went on to say that Grandma Jackie works with babies (which is true). She will make a good mom-she lines all of her babies up (like 14 or 15 of them) and "teaches" them school. She also lines up her shoes, lol! Do you think she takes after me at all?
On Wednesdays at her daycare/preschool she attends does bible study since it is a Christian daycare. She has been talking a lot about Jesus and his mom, Mary. She also says our dinner prayer--"ABC and 123, Thank you God for feeding me." It is so adorable. This Sunday we are going to St. Louis Parish in Owensville to attend mass and attend their school's open house. We're hoping to send Addison there for K-8...not sure where she'll go after that, but I have some time to plan!
Addison also knows what day of the week it is and who is picking her up at school. On Tuesday and Thursday daddy picks her up and she loves that. She also gets to go to Grandma and Grandpa's on Thursday night and that's another thing she reminded us this morning.
I better stop before I make this post way longer than I had planned (all or nothing)
Jan 2010
I got a new cast iron sink and this is our old one. Dec. 2009

December 2009

December 2009 in Michigan



1 comment:
Yay, glad to see you are back! I can't believe Addison is potty trained already! How great! I dream of that day in our house.
If you go to your settings page at the bottom are "global settings" and if you select the button that says "updated editor" or something similar it will change the way you can edit/write your posts and it makes it A LOT easier to move pictures around/place them where you want them and make them bigger. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment