Since I recently got a new laptop I have no more good excuses not to blog. I do not have to spend hours in the den at night twiddling my thumbs while pages and pictures load on my ancient desktop computer (it made it 6 1/2 years!) I am a tad bit upset though...I was so excited to load Photoshop Elements on the laptop, but since the laptop has Windows 7.0 it is not compatible! UGH! So dad, I guess that's what you'll be getting me for Christmas, lol! The newest version of Elements!
I can't believe it is November already. 2009 has gone by so fast! Addison is becoming a "mini-me" and she is also at the stage that I couldn't wait for--the "why" stage. Anything you say to her is followed by "why" x 7. It is absolutely hilarious. Seems like she's learning a lot by asking so many whys. I have been trying to take some pictures...I slacked a little during the summer. I am excited to take a class on how to use my camera in the spring with two girls I work with! I am including some recent pics...from Pattison Park in Owensville and Trick or Treat (Cinderella!)
Jack is FINALLY done with the football season, thank goodness! Addison is now a daddy's girl and was very upset on Friday nights when daddy didn't come home. I endured 8 weeks (1 week I went to my parent's and 1 week she went to the Wessel's) of 3-hour tantrums, crying so hard she was gagging and throwing up. Not fun. Most people look forward to Friday...I dreaded it for 10 weeks. Last Friday was the last game, so I am actually looking forward to this Friday and the weekend. I have been super busy at work, so it will be nice to spend a Friday night at home with family.
We are all really looking forward to the holiday season. I'm going to get all of my Thanksgiving decorations out this weekend. Addison really enjoyed the Halloween decorations and pumpkin carving. She cried when we threw away the shriveled up carved pumpkin tonight. :(
Well...when I went to download the pictures, after 15 minutes of waiting I got an Internet Explorer error message and nothing downloaded! I need Elements to make the picture files smaller. I use Picasa right now and if anyone reading this knows how to make the files smaller with this software, please let me know! For now, there will be no pictures...I'll work on it tomorrow night.
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited you're coming back! That cracks me up about Addison and Friday nights. She must really love her daddy! It was great to see you!
Yay! I'm glad your back. I can't wait to see new pictures of Addison (when you can get them up). And the "why" stage sounds like fun. I can't wait for that one!
Post a Comment