Background

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

23 months old and other random things

I can't believe Addison was 23 months yesterday! In one short month we'll be celebrating 2 years! It feels like we just celebrated one year!! Here she is Tuesday before we left for "school"...

This past weekend we made a quick trip to Nashville Indiana. Addison and I went with mom and dad and met Angie, Tony, Aunt Julie and Uncle Scott, Jack, Cameron, Aunt Holly and Uncle Craig, and Alan and Carrie and Leslie and David. We stayed at a really cool place called Hidden Valley Inn. Addison did not have a nap on Saturday so that was pretty interesting. While we were away Zippy Angel ran away and some lady called me on my cell phone. Of course I couldn't get a hold of Jack (who did not go to Indy because he stayed home to watch her). She is home now. Right as well pulled into the village, they were having a parade. Addison was able to see horses and other animals which was great. The rest of the day we went to all of the little shops and antique places. Sunday we went to Brown County State Park and took a picture of everyone. Once I get that picture emailed to me I will post it.

Here are some pictures from last weekend...


Dad (we were taking a picture of each other, haha!) Mom and Addison Tony, Addison, Julie, and Cameron (Dad in back)
The infamous "Bronckin' Bull"--Jack used to be the "bull" when Jack and Cameron were little. Their birthdays are coming up and they will be 15 and 14, respectively. They had fun playing with Addison. This is Cameron in the picture, broken arm and all!

Lots has happened in the past three weeks--here is a short summary--

Jackie D had a really fun shower--here's some pics from that--



Jackie's niece, Madeline, is adorable!! She shares a birthday with Addison, so she'll be one year old on June 5th this year.

We took the front off of Addison's crib to convert into a little toddler bed. She absolutely loves it!


Last week I painted the living room (over the blue faux finish) a neutral color (Behr Wheat Bread). We also rearranged the furniture and it looks great. Jack and I hung the curtains back up last night and I'm working on the pictures, etc. I can't figure out where I want to hang the pictures and it is really irritating the OCD side of me!

Looking forward to the weekend--it is supposed to be nice. Mike's birthday was on Monday, so we're planning on having them over for a cookout along with Tina and Brian (who found out their twins are a girl AND a boy!) Lots to celebrate!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

What cute photos, especially the first one! :D