Background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter, belated

It has been a busy two weeks, like usual. Two weekends ago I took Addison to the county Easter Egg hunt at Sycamore Park in Batavia. Jackie D went with us as well as our neighbors. Way too many people to be fun though....Addison really didn't know what was going on and she only got 3 eggs. Carson did a little better.



Jack also finished Addison's swingset, but of course I don't have a whole picture of it...duh! Here are Addison and I in the fort part. As I have said before, she doesn't like to look at the camera....

Saturday we went to the neighbors to hunt eggs with Carson. Jen did a great job stuffing and hiding the eggs. Carson and Addison had a great time!!

This is Addison on Easter Sunday. Jack told her the Easter bunny came and she got so excited, she bolted from the bathroom to the living room without letting me put clothes on her!!

I bid on the purple Crocs she has on from eBay. She immediately put them on. She also got some books, flash cards, chalk, and then some odds and ends. I think she was really excited.

Addison also loves chapstick and was digging through my bag and found some tinted Burt's Bees...isn't she adorable??



Yesterday afternoon mom came down with loads of Easter stuff, too much really! The Wessel's also came over for dinner. We have also been having a great time with the new bird feeder from Pam'ma. We have been seeing a lot of gold finches-males and females. I hope to get to the library sometime this week to get a bird book. We took the screen out of the window so that I could take some pictures.....

And until Blogger can get their act together, I am only going to post pictures once in awhile--it seriously takes like 45 minutes to post 10 pictures. I don't think it is my computer or internet connection because I have used other computers and they are ALL slow!

3 comments:

audrey said...

That looks like an awesome swingset! Tell Jack he did a great job.

I'm tellin' ya - blogger sucks with this uploading photo stuff. That's why I don't post very often anymore - it takes too darn long. And who wants to read a post without any pictures?!

Andrea said...

Aww, these pictures are great! Her on Easter Sunday is too cute.

Boo on not posting much anymore though. I haven't had any problems. It takes about 1 minute tops for a picture to load. Are you sure your files sizes aren't too big. I make "small" versions of all my pictures so they load faster (~100 kb each).

Angie T said...

wow I love the chapstick picture. She looks like you when you were little putting mom's lipstick on...